Hi all -

My ebay $50 Kit arrived yesterday, and I finally got to open the box this morning (girls were out of school yesterday--school holiday for teacher conferences).

She was represented as well played with, which she is! But I need help with a few things.

It looks like someone put glittery makeup (?) on her face. What should I try to remove this? It looks like her face glows with glitter! Mr Clean Magic Eraser? I'd hate to make it worse, when I'm not sure what it is.

Someone also did something to her freckles. Could someone post a close up of Kit's face for me, so I can see what is supposed to be her freckle pattern and what isn't?

And on the back of her wig, the hair is extremely thin when you lift up the outside back top layer. Is this the way Kit's hair is--or is she missing some? (She looks fine from the back--it's just when you lift up that top layer, the rest is practically just the wig cap.

I might have my work cut out for me on this one! But I love a fix up challenge! And my soon to be five year old will love her nonetheless!

Linda